Thursday, July 18, 2019

Child Arms - Escudo Sketch

www.childarms.com


Toolkitz is working on a new game, Child Arms.  I was unaware of this until today, when I took a look around IndieDB and lo and behold, the man has a new project up.  And I couldn't be happier.

The past week has been especially hard on me; I had dropped the game I had been developing with a small group of others until some more opportune time.  Promptly after doing so I'd been mired in a dark, dark depression.  Game dev means a lot to me, and being forced to kill a project... well.  I didn't know where to go from there, I didn't know what to do next.

Then this comes along.  And... I'm back.  I remember why I love this.  I remember why I keep doing this.  And something tells me if Toolkitz hasn't given up on this then neither will I.

Thank you, man... thank you so much for all the hope and the inspiration.

If you don't mind, watch this space in the next couple weeks.  There's something rather near and dear to my heart that I'd like to show you all.  I'm gonna try to have something to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment